GOOD FOR 6 PAX
-500 Pesos charge each person added
The Family Huts were built with the concept of a true Bali in mind. Each room offers the amenities of an air-conditioning and ceiling fan. Television set should be soon in placed in the nearer future , but why should one care when your goal is to get as far away from desk computer & TV set at home. Within the room provided an antique cart wheel coffee table paired with old traditional ‘batibot’ chairs .
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
It will be considered confirmed on payment of 100% of the package amount. All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking in order to secure the room. Any further amount due for payment will be settled immediately on the day of the check out through cash ONLY.
* Before 10 days of check in date, we will charge 100% of package amount * Before 15 days of check in date, we will charge 50% of package amount * Before 20 days of check in date, we will charge 30% of package amount * Before 25 days of check in date, we will charge 20% of package amount * Before 30 days of check in date, we will charge 10% of package amount
No Show Policy
In case of No Show, 100% charges will be applicable. There will be no refund
Price lists for additional items, such Room Service, are available on request.
We don´t accept partial reservation fee. You need to pay the total room package before we can process your booking. Payment details will be given to you upon request. There will be an Email Confirmation Notice that will be sent to your email account signifying a successful booking. You can print this email and present it upon check-in.
The Guest must pay all outstanding charges on departure from the Resort.
Change of Booking Details
Where the Booking permits, any change to the arrival date, departure date or room type is subject to availability at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change.
Arrival and Departure
Guests check-in is 02:00 P.M. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to check out their rooms by 12 NN. Early check-in or Late check-out before or after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged extra.
Resort has its own car park.
Children 2 years of age and under are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult sharing the same bed as adults. In circumstances where additional beds or bedding are required or used, the extra person rate will apply. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest of 18 years or over. It is the parent's, guardian's or team management's responsibility to supervise the child or children at all times while staying at the resort. Surfers Villa asks that you consider and respect other guests and its neighbors by keeping noise levels to a minimum
We are a pet friendly resort that we allow pets on our property provided that the owner be responsible enough to care for them.
Guests are reminded to mind their personal belongings. The Resort is not liable for such loss if there is negligence on the part of the guest, and after investigation, there is no evidence to warrant any negligence or mischief on the part of the Resort or its staff.
Electrical power throughout the Philippines – and indeed in San Juan La Union as well – is 220V 50 HZ. Please be advised that we are not equipped yet or we do not have standby generators in case of brownouts/power shortage. Therefore in this regard we solicit your patience. The Resort is planning to purchase one in the near future.
Concerns or Complaints
Should you experience any difficulties with your accommodation, please contact either Reception during your stay to register your concern. Every effort will be made to rectify the situation and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
CHECK-IN TIME 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 12:00PM
- All guests are advised to secure all their belongings at all times and always lock all the doors and windows when leaving the room. The resort shall not be held liable for any loss of belongings.
- Guests must maintain peace and serenity within the resort at all times
- Using of Loud Sound System IN THE RESORT AREA ARE PROHIBITED.
- For overnight stay, ALL ROOMS and VILLA SHOULD BE TOTALLY CLEARED BY 12 NOON to give the housekeeper enough time to clean the rooms for the next guests.
- When ready for check-out, the guests should inform the housekeepers for assistance and for checking of items inside the rooms to ensure that the resort facilities are complete and on good condition upon check-out. Once the checklist is cleared, the guests may vacate the rooms.
- Replacement fee or repair cost will automatically be charged to the guest if any item is lost or damage, including damages on the rooms itself.
- For extension, please inform the front desk 2 hours ahead of time,
- Extension of overnight accommodations can only be entertained DEPENDING ON THEIR AVAILABILITY.
- Corkage fee applies to the following: electronic appliances and use of the kitchen. A charge of Three Hundred Pesos per day.
- NO firearms allowed within the resort premises.
- STRICTLY NO LITTERING IN THE RESORT. Throw all the trash in the designated trash bins including cigarette butts.
- DISPOSE YOUR SANITARY NAPKINS AND TISSUES PROPERLY. Put your trash at the designated trash bin in the bathroom of your room.
- Putting up of tents is prohibited unless permitted by the management.
- Personal safety should be considered at all times. The resort will not be liable for any accidents and injuries. However, First Aide will be provided.
- Vehicle/s should be properly locked before leaving the parking area. Themanagement is not liable for any loss or damage on your vehicle/s.
- Guests are advised to take time to read all our general rules – located at the entrance of the resort, near the front desk and waiting area.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your accommodation, or for inquiries and other concerns, please contact either Reception during your stay to register your concern. Every effort will be made to rectify the situation and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.