CHECK-IN TIME 2:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 12:00PM
- All guests are advised to secure all their belongings at all times and always lock all the doors and windows when leaving the room. The resort shall not be held liable for any loss of belongings.
- Guests must maintain peace and serenity within the resort at all times
- Using of Loud Sound System IN THE RESORT AREA ARE PROHIBITED.
** QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM– 7:00 AM
- For overnight stay, ALL ROOMS and VILLA SHOULD BE TOTALLY CLEARED BY 12 NOON to give the housekeeper enough time to clean the rooms for the next guests.
- When ready for check-out, the guests should inform the housekeepers for assistance and for checking of items inside the rooms to ensure that the resort facilities are complete and on good condition upon check-out. Once the checklist is cleared, the guests may vacate the rooms.
- Replacement fee or repair cost will automatically be charged to the guest if any item is lost or damage, including damages on the rooms itself.
- For extension, please inform the front desk 2 hours ahead of time,
- Extension of overnight accommodations can only be entertained DEPENDING ON THEIR AVAILABILITY.
- Corkage fee applies to the following: electronic appliances and use of the kitchen. A charge of Three Hundred Pesos per day.
- NO firearms allowed within the resort premises.
- STRICTLY NO LITTERING IN THE RESORT. Throw all the trash in the designated trash bins including cigarette butts.
- DISPOSE YOUR SANITARY NAPKINS AND TISSUES PROPERLY. Put your trash at the designated trash bin in the bathroom of your room.
- Putting up of tents is prohibited unless permitted by the management.
- Personal safety should be considered at all times. The resort will not be liable for any accidents and injuries. However, First Aide will be provided.
- Vehicle/s should be properly locked before leaving the parking area. Themanagement is not liable for any loss or damage on your vehicle/s.
- Guests are advised to take time to read all our general rules – located at the entrance of the resort, near the front desk and waiting area.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your accommodation, or for inquiries and other concerns, please contact either Reception during your stay to register your concern. Every effort will be made to rectify the situation and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We encouraged all our valued guests to please be considerate enough and to be mindful of all the rules and regulations for everyone to enjoy their stay at San Juan Surfers Villa.